We take data protection seriously and hereby inform you how we process your data and what claims and rights you are entitled to under the data protection regulations. Information on data protection about our data processing in accordance with Art. 13, 14 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
3. processing purposes and legal basis
a. Conclusion of contract
For the purpose of initiating, establishing and processing contractual and delivery relationships, including delivery, payment and any warranty or product liability, we process personal data such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, contact details of contact persons, customer numbers, as well as order and delivery data of our suppliers, customers, other business partners and interested parties on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO. If you do not provide us with your personal data (e.g. delivery address), this may mean that it is not possible to conclude a contract.
b. Protected customer area
We make certain information and services available to our business partners in a protected customer area. For the initial registration of the dealer login we need the following data: User name, password, company, street, postal code, city, country and the e-mail address. The reason for this request is to verify the legitimacy to use the protected area for our business partners. After successful initial registration, it is possible to log in with username and password. Data processing for the purpose of registration is based on the fulfillment of the contract Art. 6 para. b) DSGVO.
c. Contact form
If you wish to use our generally accessible contact form, your name (alternatively user name) and e-mail address are marked as mandatory fields for personal communication with you. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 a) DSGVO. All other data that you disclose, such as your address, are voluntary.
d. Newsletter (-service provider)
We offer a newsletter in which you will be informed about current events, tips and offers. If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, you agree to receive it and to the explained procedures. The newsletter is sent via the service provider kajomi GmbH, 82152 Martinsried (order processing according to Art. 28 DSGVO). Information about the data protection provisions of the service provider is available atwww.kajomi.de/datenschutz/.
Revocation and termination: You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and thus cancel the subscription. After your cancellation, your personal data will be deleted or blocked, unless there is a contractual or legal obligation to the contrary.
e. Product/service improvement/advertising (data collection)
We process the aforementioned data for the purpose of maintaining customer or business relationships, marketing and advertising our own products and services. In this respect, the processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest in processing your data in this regard arises from our efforts to publicize and sell our own products and services.
f. Comment function
If you leave a post or comment on this website, your IP address will be stored for 7 days. This is done on the basis of our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO and serves the security of us as website operator: If your comment violates applicable law, we can be prosecuted for it, which is why we have an interest in the identity of the comment or post author.
g. Credit information/legal requirements
When you purchase goods via our online store, we process your data, which we receive under the legal requirements of credit reports (e.g. from EOS-KSI) for the purpose of creditworthiness or sanctions list checks. The processing of your data in this regard is based on Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest in processing this data is aimed at receiving the contractually owed consideration (for example, payment of the invoice) for our services.
h. Third-party collection
Insofar as we receive addresses of external service providers for the purpose of initiating new business relationships, we will, in addition to this information on data processing pursuant to Art. 14 (2) f) DSGVO, also name the source from which the data originates when first contacting us.
4. recipients or categories of recipients
- Within the framework of legal requirements (Art. 6 para. 1c)
- To companies which are commissioned by us to fulfill contractual and delivery relationships (Art. 6 para. 1 b)
- On the basis of legitimate interests Art. 6 para. 1 f) for the economic and effective operation of our company
- If content or services from third-party providers are used on our website whose headquarters are in a third country (outside the EU/EEA), it can be assumed that your data will also be transferred to the respective country. The transfer will take place either if an adequate level of protection or a legal permission exists.
- To specialized service providers who provide services for us on our instructions and under our responsibility within the scope of the purposes stated above (commissioned processing), e.g. IT service providers (Art. 28 DSGVO). This also includes the application portalssoftgarden andAUBI-plus.
- All other data will only be passed on to third parties with your express consent.
5 Duration of storage
- The fulfillment of retention obligations under commercial and tax law.
- The preservation of evidence for legal disputes within the framework of the statutory limitation provisions.
- It is also possible for us to continue to store your data with us if you have given your express consent for this.
6. data subject rights
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO to information about the stored personal data, the recipients of your data, the planned storage period.
- To correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection.
- To the surrender of your data, which you are entitled to in a structured, common and machine-readable format
- On revocation of the data processing, which was based on this consent, with effect for the future.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer of your data to another controller.
If you suspect that data protection rights have been or are being violated with your data, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. The data protection supervisory authority responsible for Marley Deutschland GmbH can be reached at the following address:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection of Lower Saxony
30159 Hannover, Germany
7. right of objection
8. right of objection
2. analytics programs
Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both its web offer and its advertising and thus also serves the financing and customer-oriented use, adaptation and updating of the website.
IP anonymization is activated on this website.
3 Facebook, Custom Audiences and Facebook marketing services.
3. 1 Within our online offer, the so-called "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are a resident of the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), is used due to our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer and for these purposes.
3.2 Facebook is certified under thePrivacy Shield agreement and thereby offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law.
3.3 With the help of the Facebook pixel, it is possible for Facebook, on the one hand, to determine the visitors to our online offer as a target group for the display of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads"). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products determined on the basis of the websites visited) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called "Custom Audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of users and do not have a harassing effect. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can further track the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion").
3.4 The Facebook pixel is directly integrated by Facebook when our websites are called up and can save a so-called cookie, i.e. a small file, on your device. If you subsequently log in to Facebook or visit Facebook while logged in, the visit to our online offer will be noted in your profile. The data collected about you is anonymous for us, so it does not offer us any conclusions about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and can be used by Facebook and for its own market research and advertising purposes. If we should transmit data to Facebook for matching purposes, this data is encrypted locally in the browser and only then sent to Facebook via a secure https connection. This is done solely for the purpose of matching the data encrypted in the same way by Facebook.
3.5 The processing of data by Facebook takes place within the framework of Facebook's data usage policy. Accordingly, general information on the display of Facebook Ads can be found inFacebook's Data Usage Policy. Specific information and details about the Facebook Pixel and how it works can be found inFacebook's help section.
3.6 You can object to the collection by the Facebook pixel and use of your data for the display of Facebook ads. To set which types of ads are displayed to you within Facebook, you can visit the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions there for the settings of usage-based advertising: www.facebook.com/settings. The settings are done in a platform-independent manner, which means that they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices. To prevent the collection of your data using the Facebook pixel on our website, please click the following link: Facebook Opt-Out Note: When you click on the link, an "opt-out" cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, then you must click the link again. Furthermore, the opt-out only applies within the browser you are using and only within our web domain where the link was clicked.
Facebook Inc. complies with European data protection law and is certifiedunder thePrivacy Shield agreement.
The plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook servers. The website operator has no influence on the nature and extent of the data that the plugin transmits to the servers of Facebook Inc. Information on this can be foundhere.
The plugin informs Facebook Inc. that you as a user have visited this website. There is a possibility here that your IP address will be stored. If you are logged into your Facebook account during your visit to this website, the aforementioned information will be linked to it.
If you use the functions of the plugin - for example, by sharing or "liking" a post - the corresponding information will also be transmitted to Facebook Inc. If you would like to prevent Facebook. Inc. linking this data to your Facebook account, please log out of Facebook before visiting this website and delete the stored cookies. Via your Facebook profile, you can make further settings regarding data processing for advertising purposes or object to the use of your data for advertising purposes. You can access the settings here:
Profile settings on Facebook
Cookie deactivation page of the US website
Cookie deactivation page of the European website
You can find thishere.
4. myFonts Counter
5. SSL Encryption
Due to the further development of our website or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current version can be found atwww.marley.de/de/metamenue/datenschutz/index.htm.